Dragon Dictate Medical for Mac 5 has been released for digital download and will be download only until late March. When physical shipping begins full boxes of Dragon Dictate Medical 5 will no longer include a microphone but we have plenty of microphone solutions. Mac 5 digital upgrade downloads can be found here
Dragon for Mac Medical, v5 includes an updated speech recognition engine, providing up to a 15% accuracy improvement over v4, so clinicians get documentation done even faster and more accurately than ever. With updated medical vocabularies, clinicians also get improved recognition accuracy for the latest medical terminology to stay current with their appointment or medical record notes dictated directly into their EHR. Clinicians who upgrade to Dragon for Mac Medical can easily transfer their existing profiles and customizations, while enjoying support for the latest OS X® and applications, as well as an enhanced user interface. Dragon for Mac Medical continues to offer enhancements to streamline the documentation workflow so clinicians can spend less time typing and more time with patients. Support for OS X El Capitan (10.11) Support for OS X El Capitan (10.11), in addition to OS X Yosemite (10.10) and OS X Mavericks (10.9). Updated medical vocabularies Better performance and improved recognition and accuracy for over 90 medical specialties.
What is new in Dragon for Mac Medical, v5?
- Support for OS X® El Capitan (10.11), in addition to OS X Yosemite (10.10) and OS X Mavericks (10.9).
- Updated medical vocabularies deliver improved recognition and accuracy for over 90 medical specialties.
- Improved accuracy over version 4.x (up to 15% out of the box accuracy improvement), with optimization for the latest speech recognition technology.
- Improved support for internal microphones built into all MacBook® , MacBook Air®, MacBook Pro®, and iMac® computers for high “out-of-the-box” accuracy without training.
- Enhanced support for more accents.
- Support for Word 2016 with Full Text Control and built-in commands.
- Save transcribed files as Microsoft® Word documents.
- Redesigned interface that’s even easier to use.
- Menu walking: select items in any menu by voice.